Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
scorpiodragon: (Default)
[personal profile] scorpiodragon
I'm not much into spring cleaning, I prefer to do my cleaning in the summer of the winter since the fall is my favorite time of the year.  I think of Fall like porridge, not too hot, not too cold; just right.
 
So I'm going through my back room and sorting through old papers for recycling and guess what I find.  Old fanfic.  Not just any old fanfic, oh no! I found my one and only (as of this post) piece of The O.C fanfiction I wrote in 2003.  That's right 2003. It's handwritten following S1 ep11  Summer POV. (I looked the details up, there is an OC wikia, who knew¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
 
The fact that I can read it at all is amazing.  My handwriting is a thing of legend it is so bad especially when I'm on a writing tier.  See I write as fast as I think and generally once I get the thought down on paper I have a 24-48 hour window to recopy/type it before I have a problem reading it.  There are a few words I'm having trouble with but a majority of it works.  I'm just tickled I found it and that I'm actually liking how it reads.  I think I'm going to type it up and post it on my AO3 page for giggles. I'm thinking maybe as a writing exercise I might do a sequel.  I mean for me it's a 15 year old meta post ep character POV but for everyone else it's brand new and I've been wanting to do more writing exercises.  

But honestly, it's not like I needed another fandom, though this makes me wonder if I have other bits of fic hidden in places in my house.

Profile

scorpiodragon: (Default)
scorpiodragon

August 2020

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819 202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Oct. 2nd, 2026 11:09 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios